DG Studio is in search of an entry level bilingual UX/UI Designer to work in both English and Spanish.
In this position, you will be working with our lead UX/UI Designer to create layouts and wireframes for both Marketing properties, such as landing pages, emails, newsletters, etc.
Our Los Angeles based multi-media firm is expanding, and we are looking for hardworking individuals whose skills can help us grow as a company, and who will also develop professionally in the process. We provide a wide range of services such as the creation of brand identity, graphic design, web development, app development, web hosting, and marketing. Our goal is to create a perfect image that truly represents who our clients are to the world, online and offline.
The position is responsible for designing the user interface and overall customer experience for our Marketing properties. This includes the overall navigation, flow layout and creation of graphic elements.
– Create visual designs for marketing properties
– Work daily in Sketch, Invision or other prototyping tool
– Have passion about the design thinking process
– Support and work closely with our Marketing team to produce wireframes for marketing properties.
– Lead and champion good design practices for reusable components, symbols and design library
– Develop and deliver products and services that are clean and seamless as well as user-friendly.
1. 0-1 years of experience in UX/UI
2. Training and college education in UX/UI design
3. Proficient with Sketch, Invision and other prototyping products
4. Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
5. Ability to organize and document design process and highly organized with the management of files.
Fluent in both English and Spanish