DG Studio is in search of an organized and motivated Lead Generator to join our growing organization.
In this position, you will be working directly with the the Sales Manager of DG assist in generating leads by cold calling and personalized emails. The Lead Generator will help with a variety of management projects for the area such as scheduling, organizing, and completing or facilitating work. Other duties include but are not limited to greeting guests, maintaining a clean office, and assisting other departments. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can work well in a fast-paced environment.
Our Los Angeles based multi-media firm is expanding, and we are looking for hardworking individuals whose skills can help us grow as a company, and who will also develop professionally in the process. We provide a wide range of services such as the creation of brand identity, graphic design, web development, app development, web hosting, and marketing. Our goal is to create a perfect image that truly represents who our clients are to the world, online and offline.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Calling potential leads and scheduling appointments for our Sales staff.
– Reporting production of leads and appointments to the Sales Manager and sales team on a daily basis/weekly basis.
– Ensuring Sales team meets appointment schedules.
– Support any incoming tasks/projects if needed
– Assisting the sales team with any changes in appointment
– Keeping and reporting proper statistics for the position
– Experience in working in a digital marketing agency is preferred but not required
– Great Communication skills with Clients and internal staff
– Administrative organization skills for tracking production
– As needed problem solving skills