We are in search of an organized and motivated Bookkeeper to join our Team. The ideal candidate will have experience working for a Marketing Agency or Ad Agency.
Our Los Angeles based multi-media firm is expanding, and we are looking for hardworking individuals whose skills can help us grow as a company, and who will also develop professionally in the process. We provide a wide range of services such as the creation of brand identity, graphic design, web development, app development, web hosting, and marketing. Our goal is to create a perfect image that truly represents who our clients are to the world, online and offline.
Some of the responsibilities include, (but are not limited to):
– Developing systems to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
– Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
– Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
– Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
– Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
– Maintains historical records by filing documents.
– Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
– Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Analyzing Information
– Dealing with Complexity
– Reporting Research Results
– Data Entry Skills