We are in search of an organized and motivated Account Coordinator to join our Marketing Team. The ideal candidate will have experience working at a Marketing agency and/or within a creative services department. Especially someone with experience in SEO, PPC or Google Analytics and consulting/working in these areas directly with clients.
Our Los Angeles based multi-media firm is expanding, and we are looking for hardworking individuals whose skills can help us grow as a company, and who will also develop professionally in the process. We provide a wide range of services such as the creation of brand identity, graphic design, web development, app development, web hosting, and marketing. Our goal is to create a perfect image that truly represents who our clients are to the world, online and offline.
Some of the responsibilities include, (but are not limited to):
– Analysis of Marketing KPIs
– Interfacing directly with clients to supply results and answer questions relating to the delivery of Marketing projects including: SEO Campaigns, PPC Campaigns, Email Marketing, Social Media campaigns, etc
– Excellent organization skills
– Well disciplined in meeting timelines
– Well-versed in project management software, G Suite, etc
– 1+ years experience in a client facing role at a marketing agency or ad agency.
– Great communication skills with clients and internal staff
– Administrative organization skills for tracking production
– Problem solving skills